Portable Executor 0.99 Beta
Portable Executor 0.99 Beta Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 925 KB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2009-05-20
Publisher: Martin Bresson
Portable Executor 0.99 Beta description
Portable Executor 0.99 Beta is an amazing tool considered the portable version of the Executor application launcher. It is the version of windows run. Many programs like this are available. However, each had its annoyance or missing features or too(!) geeky.
- Keywords have properties like shortcuts, and you can for example drag-drop a shortcut/file/folder/favorite to add it as a keyword.
- Auto-completion for keywords, file system and history (can also be configured).
- Enter URLs directly (like www.google.com or http://www.google.com).
- Keywords support parameters. Example "google latest executor" "wiki nirvana".
- Optional show icon for current keyword/input.
- Optional show drop-down box for current keyword/input (auto-completion).
- Optional drop-down box can be set to auto-open (like windows run) displaying auto-completion suggestions.
- Optional Vista like list displaying matching items.
- Layout can be customized. Set colors, font, dimensions, position, transparency and more.
- Many settings to customize the program as you like.
- Shortcut keys for faster navigation.
- Can be launched from an user defined hotkey.
- One keyword or text input can start multiple keywords/urls/programs/documents/files etc. Example one keyword opens three websites and/or programs.
- A number of special commands (like for example pause and replace tag with parameter).
- Optional windows context-menu integration (as another way of easily adding new keywords).
- Optional show title for the current input.
- Can import keywords from windows start-menu.
- Integrated calculator.
- Import/Export keywords.
- Option to override windows run hotkey (Win-R).
- Optional sounds.
- Added when pressing enter in the input and current input is not recognized as something to execute, then the first item in the list will be executed. This only applies if list/drop-down is visible or set to auto-open (so those who have set an open delay on list can still press enter at once).
- Added new "Auto open delay" setting for found in settings under "Drop down / list". Default value is 0 (instant). Handy for slower computers or if you type faster than your computer can manage....
- Added new option "Search type" to "Drop down / list". This can be "Words starts with (default)" or "Contains text (same as ctrl+r)". Will probably add a "Suggestions only" option later.
- Added new typing "Short form" typing assistance.
- Added new key CTRL+E. This will list the folder/items of what is current typed in the input box (a keyword, environment variable, index/scanned item), and you can also press ctrl+e on highlighted item in the list.
Portable Executor 0.99 Beta Screenshot
Portable Executor 0.99 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Portable Executor 0.99 Beta
Portable Executor 0.99 Beta Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Portable Executor 0.99 Beta. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
A powerful set of IP utilities, including ping nslookup, traceroute Free Download
A simple but powerful hard disk analyser. Free Download
A multi-language translation tool for you to use. Free Download
Full featured text and source editor with Unicode support Free Download
The application is a powerful note manager and reminder Free Download
A portable terminal emulator that supports Secure Shell (SSH), Telnet, rlogin, serial, and TAPI protocols Free Download
Powerful and portable disk defragmenter and optimizer for demanding users Free Download
Portable Start Menu 3.0 Beta 1 / 2.1 Final is a user-friendly and free start menu application that can be installed on USB sticks or local PCs. Free Download