AnyDVD nLite Addon 188.8.131.52
AnyDVD nLite Addon 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
AnyDVD nLite Addon 220.127.116.11 description
AnyDVD nLite Addon 18.104.22.168 is a helpful and flexibel add-on which is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings.
It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
- Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- 2 MB hard-disk space
AnyDVD nLite Addon 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
AnyDVD nLite Addon 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark AnyDVD nLite Addon 188.8.131.52
AnyDVD nLite Addon 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.