Portable TreeSize Free 220.127.116.11
Portable TreeSize Free 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.3 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2009-06-26
Portable TreeSize Free 22.214.171.124 description
Portable TreeSize Free 126.96.36.199 helps you to design many reports on the space occupied by a user defined folder or drive. TreeSize Free will scan a user defined location and provide you with a report on the space allocation for each file.
Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize is working. The space, which is wasted by the file system can be displayed and the results can be printed in a report.
- Every hard disk is too small if you just wait long enough. TreeSize Free tells you where precious space has gone to. TreeSize can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. You can expand this folder in Explorer-like style and you will see the size of every subfolder. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize is working.
- Simply execute the installer and follow the instructions. TreeSize Free can be uninstalled through the Windows Control Panel. All Windows version from 200 - 2008 are supported, including the server and 64Bit editions. http://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free/manual.shtml?whatsnew.htmBesides a normal installer a ZIP file with TreeSize Free is available, which saves its settings locally ans can e.g. be used on a portable USB Stick.
- The allocated space that Windows shows in the properties dialog of the drive larger than the allocated space reported by TreeSize Free. The Windows Explorer shows the space that is physically allocated on the drive while TreeSize Free shows the space that is occupied by all files under a certain path.
- All folders which are visible in the window, will be included in the printed report. If you want a complete report, select the top folder and select "Full Expand" from the context menu.
- The indicator bars in the background, which can be selected to appear in the View menu, indicate the size of a folder relative to the scanned folders.
- You can use the CD-ROM cluster size to determine how much space a directory tree would occupy on a CD-ROM.
- By default the Windows folder "System Volume Information" is not accessible for users as well as Administrators (you can check this in the Windows Explorer after switching the hidden files to "on").
- Only file system folders can be scanned with TreeSize.
- "Access Denied" and other error messages are displayed by Windows and can be suppressed in the Professional version.
- TreeSize Free is freeware for Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
Portable TreeSize Free 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Portable TreeSize Free 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Portable TreeSize Free 220.127.116.11
Portable TreeSize Free 18.104.22.168 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Portable TreeSize Free 22.214.171.124. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
An audio player that lets you find, play and record Internet radio streams, play music from your PC, rip CDs, convert audio files Free Download
The application recovers deleted files Free Download
Portable Database Browser offers you a user-friendly tool to connect to any database and browse or modify data ,run sql scripts, export and print data Free Download
Image viewer that supports the most popular image formats Free Download
The application lets you load registry data and view it Free Download
The application is a calendar with lots of options for the appended events Free Download
The application will retrieve registry information about installed software, system, user activity and settings Free Download
Convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode Free Download