EasyCalc 1.19 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.98 MB
Date added: 2012-03-27
Publisher: Ondrej Palkovsky
EasyCalc 1.19 description
EasyCalc 1.19 is made to be a smart and proper scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result.
- Normal, Scientific and Engineering floating point mode
- All functions you would find on a normal scientific calculator
- Unlimited number of variables and functions
- Graph support
- GuessIt function - it tries to find out, what the result means, like "pi/2", "e^(3/4)" and "47/23".
- Integer operations (unsigned 32bit), conversions between Bin/Oct/Oct/Hex
- Function solving through fzero' with three parameters - min, max and function, it solves the function (e.g. fzero(0:10:f()), with f()="x^2" will return '2'.). It is possible to write fzero(0:2:"(x-1)(x+1)") too.
- Up to 15 decimal digits
- Scrollable results field
- Complex numbers, including a basic guessit for complex
- Fast menu for selecting variables and functions
- Results history
- Normal/Polar/Parametric graphs
- Tracing of graphs in all modes
- Table mode for graphs
- A reduced version of EasyCalc without graphs and special functions. You'll save about 140K of space.
- Popup-menu for built-in functions
- If you select text and press a function button (e.g. sin), the selected text gets inserted as the functions argument.
- Export to memopad.
- Function/variable name consist of lower case letters 'a-z' and numbers and have to start with a letter.
- PalmOS device with PalmOS 2.0-5.x 320K of free memory (270K for EasyCalc, and 50K for the required MathLib).
EasyCalc 1.19 Screenshot
EasyCalc 1.19 Keywords
Bookmark EasyCalc 1.19
EasyCalc 1.19 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for EasyCalc 1.19. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Easycalc is launched to be a useful and handy calculator which can convert: Asc, Dec, Hex, Chr, currencies, Cm, Inches, and Centigrade to Fahrenheit. Free Download
The SonarCE application is a real sonar based on Pocket PC device. Free Download
EasyCalc (Pocket PC)is known as a well-designed and functional scientific calculator for PalmOS and PocketPC with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more. Free Download
PaderSyncFM has come as a useful, yet easy to use File Manager application for mobile devices such as smartphones and PDAs. Free Download
SafeCase brings a useful tool for making in secure way the management of all that codes to piece of cake for everyone. Free Download
WeeWheel is described as a highly flexible, feature-rich application that uses the built in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into joystick, mouse and/or keyboadr signals for your PC, so you can play games by only moving your phone! Free Download
CrimsonLock is specially designed to be an excellent anti-thief system for PDAs. Free Download
My Lists offers users such a simple yet effective GTD-style application that is designed to enables you to track almost anything you can think of. Free Download