BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70
BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70 Ranking & Summary
BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70 description
BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70 is a program for Palm handhelds streamlining the prescription writing process. With BluefishRx, physicians can manage patient details and drug history, choose from a database of over 2,500 drugs, and write prescriptions directly on their handheld in seconds. BluefishRx is now fully integrated with ePocratesRx. Look up drug dosing, formularies, check for drug interactions and more, all while you write prescriptions.
Prescriptions can be printed or encrypted for privacy and sent wirelessly to the pharmacy of your choice from wireless capable handhelds like the Palm i705, Tungsten W, C, T, T2, T3 or Handspring Treo. The pharmacy receives the prescription as a fax as is required in most states. Prescriptions, chart copies and log reports can be printed to an infrared-enabled printer, or wirelessly through your wireless network to a printer. Up to four prescriptions can be printed per sheet of paper. Perforated security or plain paper is available from most prescription paper suppliers. BluefishRx supports various state and Rx pad formats.
BluefishRx substantially reduces errors, prescription fraud and the time you spend writing prescriptions.
- Integration with ePocratesRx, the most popular handheld drug database on the market. Check dosing, interactions, formularies and more all from a trusted data source while you write your prescriptions.
- Send Rx's wirelessly directly to a Pharmacies fax. The BluefishRx fax server is available for users that would like to implement a full in house e-prescribing system.
- Supports printing or sending directly to a Pharmacy fax via all network topologies including WiFi, Bluetooth, GPRS, PalmNet or IR.
- Synchronize patient and Rx data between handhelds quickly and easily via IR
- Import patient data from almost any patient management system. Use the free tool if applicable or Write multiple Rx's and refills for a patient in seconds.
- Save commonly written Rx's to your favorites list for rapid Rx writing.
- Print Rx audit reports with various options.
- Print a patient's active drug list together with the drugs sig. and the date it was last prescribed.
- Reprint or Resend a previously written prescription for a patient
- Save up to 20 printer configurations and switch between them with a single tap. This is ideal for environments where you have multiple printers on a wireless network
- Patient problem list integrated with the BluefishRx ICD-9 code tool.
- Choose from 12 print formats to satisfy various state laws.
- Print multiple Rx's per page. Ideal for perforated paper and cost reduction.
- Full patient and log data encryption and application security using both password and biometric signature verification. Security settings can be fully tailored to a users needs.
- Physician's Assistant support.
- Filter patient lists by location and tailor the patient list to display various data fields including age, bed and medical record number.
- Post date prescriptions.
- Fully searchable log of all prescriptions written.
- Purge patient and Rx data.
- Support for all PalmOS based handhelds including PalmOne, Sony, Handspring, Samsung and Kyocera.
Bluefish RX, allows you to:
- Conveniently send clear, legible prescriptions directly to your patient's pharmacy via your handheld.
- Print up to 4 prescriptions per sheet of paper and automatically print a chart copy when finished.
- Your handheld will allow you to keep better track of patient records and the medications you have prescribed.
- Avoid unnecessary interruptions from pharmacies seeking drug name and dosage clarifications.
BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70 Screenshot
BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70 Keywords
Bookmark BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70
BluefishRx Prescription Writer 6.70 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.